Film Screening of “To Educate a Girl” followed by a Panel Discussion
– Cathy Hillman (Founder, President, Greater L.A. Chapter of USNC for UN WOMEN)
– Katherine Jones Debay (Assistant Professor in Global Health, Loma Linda University School of Public Health)
– Carole A. Oglesby (Past-President, WomenSport International)
– Marium F. Mohiuddin (Communications Coordinator, Muslim Public Affairs Council)
– Lesford Duncan (Global Citizenship Fellow, U.S. Fund for UNICEF)
Time: Doors open at 5:45PM; Film Screening begins at 6:15PM
Where: National Council of Jewish Women, 543 N Fairfax Ave., Los Angeles, CA 90036
– Greater L.A. Chapter of USNC for UN WOMEN
– U.S. Fund for UNICEF
– Soka Gakkai International (USA)
– National Council of Jewish Women (Los Angeles)
– Peace Over Violence
Beverages provided by Starbucks.
This event is free and open to the public. To RSVP or for more information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
817 total views, 1 views today