I hope all of you are doing well and enjoying this short break from the heat we’ve recently had.
I want to take a minute to say “congratulations” to Christopher Lee and everyone at the County of San Bernardino District Attorney’s Office for the recent Emmy nomination for their documentary “Teenage $ex 4 $ale
Outreach & Education Committee
Tuesday, June 10, 2014
One-Stop Transitional Age Youth Center
780 E. Gilbert Street, Hollywood Room
San Bernardino, CA 92415
Anne-Michelle Ellis, CASE Coordinator
Identification & Assessment of
Victims of Trafficking and Sexual Exploitation
Please visit http://sbcase.eventbrite.com to register for these FREE trainings!
We’ll be adding new dates for the second half of 2014 very soon!
CLICK HERE TO REGISTER
San Bernardino County’s Coalition Against Sexual Exploitation will present:
- An overview of types of sex and labor trafficking cases likely to be encountered.
- How to identify and assess potential cases of sex and labor trafficking.
- The business aspect of commercial sexual exploitation.
- San Bernardino County resources.
Who Should Attend?
- Law Enforcement & Probation Officers
- Social Workers & Therapists
- Intake Specialists & Childcare Workers
- Teachers, Guidance Counselors & School Resource Officers
- Other First Responders
Board of Behavioral Sciences CEUs: San Bernardino County Department of Behavioral Health, Provider #3766. This course meets the qualifications for 3.75 hours of continuing education credit for MFTs and/or LCSWs as required by the California Board of Behavioral Sciences.
CBRN CE Credits: Provider, San Bernardino County, Department of Behavioral Health, approved by the California Board of Registered Nursing, Provider # CEP-15400, for 4 contact hours.
Note: Participation for the entire class period is required to qualify for continuing education credit; no partial credit will be awarded.
2,076 total views, 2 views today